Engaging in regular clinical supervision is best practice for psychologists and mental health practitioners. It is an essential part of reflective practice, professional growth and continuing professional development.
Growth Pursuit Consulting provides Board-Approved Primary and Secondary Clinical Supervision for:
- Clinical Psychologists
- General Psychologists
- Psychology Registrars seeking clinical endorsement.
- Provisional Psychologists
- Mental health practitioners wishing to further develop their skills in:
- Psychological assessment and treatment
- Therapeutic modalities such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Reflective practice
Supervision can be provided to psychologists, allied health professionals, teams or organizations, for professional development, team growth and career development. Both individual and group supervision is available, with groups of 4-8 considered the ideal size.
Please contact us directly for individual and group supervision fees and enquiries.
Existing clients can book online.
As well as offering supervision in face to face settings we offer supervision via phone, Coviu and Zoom.
Frequently Asked Questions about Clinical Supervision Services